If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (269) 925-6841

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Electrical fire

3/2/2022 (Permalink)

burnt outlet Electrical fires happen.

Fire damage happens when you least expect it.  SERVPRO is here to help you clean up the damage and get rid of the odor smoke leaves behind.  

A Niles Michigan home had some faulty electrical in the basement.  The inspector said the circuit was overloaded and the outlet shorted out is a spray of sparks.  Basement contents caught on fire affecting utilities and the rest of the home with smoke damage.  Prompt response by the fire department saved the home from a total loss.

SERVPRO was called in to assess the scope of the damage, meet with the insurance adjuster and homeowner.  This meeting resulted in a scope of work that the claim covered for the homeowner.

We are Here to Help on your worst day.


Other News

View Recent Posts