Fire damage happens when you least expect it. SERVPRO is here to help you clean up the damage and get rid of the odor smoke leaves behind.
A Niles Michigan home had some faulty electrical in the basement. The inspector said the circuit was overloaded and the outlet shorted out is a spray of sparks. Basement contents caught on fire affecting utilities and the rest of the home with smoke damage. Prompt response by the fire department saved the home from a total loss.
SERVPRO was called in to assess the scope of the damage, meet with the insurance adjuster and homeowner. This meeting resulted in a scope of work that the claim covered for the homeowner.
We are Here to Help on your worst day.