SERVPRO of Berrien County is always "Here to Help" when Fire, Water, Mold or even COVID affect the operations of your business.
A Southwest Michigan medical clinic had some old furnaces in the basement that overheated. The 30 year old bearings ground to a halt creating enough smoke to alert the fire department. They showed up in great form and stopped any further damage.
Luckily, the clinic didn't have to shut down but there was enough smoke odor that all the windows and doors were open. Fortunately it was a warm Michigan spring day.
SERVPRO of Berrien County was called to mitigate the smoke damage/odor. We set one large air scrubber next to the source for the weekend. Odor was not detectable on Monday.
The customer was grateful for our immediately response and solution for the problem.