If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (269) 925-6841

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire damage

4/2/2020 (Permalink)

candles burning Candles are a major cause of house fires.

SERVPRO of Berrien County, MI has been helping fire victims cleanup and restore their homes after fire damage since 1995.  Lit candles are a major cause of house fires.  

-Never leave lit candles in rooms unattended.

-Keep lit candles at lease 2 feet away from any flammable material.

-Electronic candles are a safe alternative.

If you experience a house fire and need help with cleanup and restoration SERVPRO can help.  From Niles to St. Joseph, Benton Harbor to New Buffalo we will help with:

-Board up windows, doors and tarp a roof.

-Extract water

-Pack out claim items and inventory contents.

-Launder smoke damaged clothing and soft goods.

-Clean structure and remove smoke odor.

-Remodel damaged areas in the home.

-Pack in all cleaned contents.

SERVPRO of Berrien County is ready to help 24/7/365.  We will make it seem "Like it never even happened."

Call us anytime day or night 269-925-6841

Other News

View Recent Posts