Recent Why SERVPRO Before & After Photos

Candles are a leading cause of house fires.

Unattended lit candles are a major cause of house fires. Always keep lit candles at least 3 feet away from flammable materials. And don't leave candles burnin... READ MORE

The wedding must go on!

St. Joseph, Michigan-early morning restaurant fire right before a wedding with 350 attending. This venue had to be cleaned up and ready for business before noo... READ MORE

Car crash into front of real estate office.

You just don't know what work will come your way next in the restoration business. SERVPRO of Berrien County is called upon to provide services for all kinds o... READ MORE

Cleaning Gutters now prevent flooding basement later

Cleaning your gutters before major storms arrive or when they start becoming clogged can help prevent major issues with flooding later on. When SERVPRO of Berri... READ MORE

SERVPRO of Berrien helps you prevent future disasters

Spring rains, ground water flooding, hydrostatic pressure, basement flood, wet contents, structural damage from water. Having your gutter water drain correctly ... READ MORE

Restaurant Flood in St. Joseph, MI

This St. Joseph, MI restaurant was in danger of the business closing for days due to a broken sprinkler head. It sprayed under pressure for about 45 minutes un... READ MORE