If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (269) 925-6841

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Candles are a leading cause of house fires.

Unattended lit candles are a major cause of house fires.  Always keep lit candles at least 3 feet away from flammable materials.  And don't leave candles burning if you are going to leave the area.

SERVPRO of Berrien County, MI has been helping victims of house fires recover from damage since 1995.  From Niles to St. Joseph and New Buffalo to Benton Harbor we cleanup and restore after fire damage. 

As you can see in the "after picture" the smoke and soot has left fire webs on the structure.  It is important that these be removed professionally to prevent further damage to painted surfaces.  

After any kind of fire damage to your home contact SERVPRO of Berrien County 269-925-6841 to inspect the damage and discuss actions to clean and restore your home.